Please ensure you follow these four main steps:
- Read and complete each section of the form ensuring you sign and date the declaration.
- Write out your cheque (from your own personal account) for the amount you wish to invest, making it payable to the appropriate investment company. The correct payee details can normally be found on the application form. Don't make your cheque payable to Elson Associates as we do not handle client money. Building society cheques are acceptable but must include a reference to your name. For example, payee – XYZ investment company (ref your name). This reference should be on the front of the cheque.*
- Sign and return the enclosed Fee Agreement (if investing with Cofunds or Fidelity FundsNetwork).
- Return your completed application form and cheque to us in the FREEPOST envelope provided.
* If you are making an investment with Invesco Perpetual, please ensure the bank or building society add your full name, permanent residential address and their branch stamp to the back of the cheque. Unfortunately, Invesco Perpetual will reject any bankers drafts or building society cheques that do not meet this criteria.